Hybrid Conference have some Attendees physically onsite, and others participating remotely.
It sounds easy. MeetMax is great for Virtual events, and is excellent for physical events - so Hybrids are not a problem?
Yes..but there are a few things you will need to think about.
- Health & Safety - this will be a big issue thoughout 2021.
- Sessions - streaming onsite Presenters to remote Viewers, and displaying remote Presenters in the room.
- 1x1 Meetings - keeping careful track of which are onsite, and which remote, with the flexibility to switch.
- Tracking, measurement, leads and reporting - combining the data for remote and onsite participation into unified reports.
- Sponsor / Exhibitor "booths" - a Virtual booth to attract remote Attendees.